Orlando Health is a $3.8 billion not-for-profit healthcare organization and a community-based network of hospitals, physician practices and outpatient care centers across Central Florida. The organization is home to the area's only Level One Trauma Centers for adults and pediatrics and is a statutory teaching hospital system that offers both specialty and community hospitals. More than 3,100 physicians have privileges across the system, which is also one of the area's largest employers with more than 20,200 employees who serve more than 167,000 inpatients, more than 2.7 million outpatients, and more than 20,000 international patients each year. Additionally, Orlando Health provides more than $620 million in total value to the community in the form of charity care, community benefit programs and services, community building activities and more. Additional information can be found at www.orlandohealth.com
Orlando Health is currently seeking Registered Respiratory
Therapists to join our teams across Central Florida!
Our world class hospital
- Orlando Health Orlando Regional Medical Center- Downtown Orlando
- Orlando Health Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children- Downtown Orlando
- Orlando Health Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women and Babies- Downtown Orlando
- Orlando Health Dr. P. Phillips Hospital- Southwest Orange County
- Orlando Health- Health Central Hospital- Ocoee
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital- Longwood
- Orlando Health South Lake Hospital- Clermont
- Orlando health Horizon West Hospital- (Opening 2021)
- Orlando Health Lake Mary Hospital- (Opening 2021)
- Orlando Health UF Health Cancer Center- Orlando, Clermont, Southwest Orange County, Lake Mary, Ocoee
Registered Respiratory Therapist- RRT- at Orlando Health
Top reasons to work as a
registered respiratory therapist at Orlando Health:
- Work/Life Balance: Full time, part time, and pool positions available.
- Clinical Ladder: Growth opportunities available to our team members
- Competitive Pay: Evening, nights, and weekend shift differentials offered for qualifying positions.
- Committed to Quality: Orlando Health a member of the Florida Surgical Care Initiative (FSCI), a collaboration of Florida's hospitals that focus on preventing surgical complications and improving quality of care.
- Employee-centric: Orlando Health has been selected as one of the 2019 "Best Workplaces in Health Care and Biopharma" by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE
- Associate of Science in Respiratory Care or Cardiopulmonary Sciences
- Must be eligible for the National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC) Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) exam per NBRC guideline
- Maintains license as a Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) by the State of Florida Department of Health.
- RRT's registered on or after July 1, 2002 must maintain an active status with the National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC) and updated every five years. RRT's credentialed prior to July 1, 2002 are not required to renew every five years in accordance with NBRC
Maintains current BLS/HealthCare Provider certification
- Registered respiratory therapist hospital experience (preferred)